-an HEIR to the HORNBOOK-

Greatest Hits and Missives
by Benedict Monk

Friday, January 27, 2006

-Two down-

Two of the writers referenced in this earlier post quit the group.

Who are the first casualties?
  1. the creative writing professor (and moderator)
  2. the environmental cleanup expert
  3. the retired environmental cleanup expert
  4. poetry-spewing brace of merlot-drinking sisters
  5. very loquacious high school teacher
  6. landscaping English major
  7. me

If you choose the poetry-spewing brace of merlot-drinking sisters, you're right.

3 Comments:

Blogger YelloCello said...

Hmm. I'll make a guess.

I kind of hope the answer is D, the sisters. But I think it might instead be E and F (h.s. teacher and landscaping English major).

Apropos of nothing save of the reference to the Victorian literature in your previous post on the writing group, had you heard about the role of absinthe in this mystery: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10928887/ ?

January 27, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Benedict said...

I cleverly concealed the answer below the post. You may highlight that area to see it.

January 30, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger YelloCello said...

Very clever! Wish I'd figured that out on my own.
You know, I really didn't think the group would get that lucky, but huzzah! (Sorry to sound so uncharitable, but it sounds as if the group dynamic /productivity level will now be much improved.)

January 30, 2006 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home