-an HEIR to the HORNBOOK-

Greatest Hits and Missives
by Benedict Monk

Friday, May 28, 2004

-Bouche Bois?-

Finally, a way for air-trafffic controllers to enjoy the night before the morning after. I am speaking, of course, of Chaser and other dietary supplements intended to prevent (not treat) hangovers. According to the press kit, Chaser pills absorb the inflamatory congeners used to give alcoholic beverages flavor, color and aroma, keeping them safely in the digestive track.

Here's a reliable review.

I cannot speak for everyone in my family, but I do know from college that my brother and I tend not to get hangovers. Many a Sunday morning we cooked breakfast and collected bottles and cans while the rest of the household groaned where they had fallen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home