-an HEIR to the HORNBOOK-

Greatest Hits and Missives
by Benedict Monk

Friday, February 27, 2004

-Charity-


Initially, I was busy. The last hour was mine.
Miraculously, the phone stopped ringing, and the same would-be pro se plaintiff ceased to ask me those questions only practicing lawyers have a chance at answering. This gave me the time I needed to peruse the newly reorganized shelves, and happen upon the Investigator's Little Black Book 3. It is 8 1/2 x 4 inches, which I love. It is a guide to directories in print and electronic for professional sneaks.

It's actually not as sleazy as it sounds, although there is an entry for Nevada Brothels.

Among the gems, consider GuideStar, the site tracking nonprofit organizations.

I used it to look up some of my old projects, to see how much those do-gooders were holding out on me. Sadly, most of them have less now then they did then, which may have something to do with my tenure.

Carnegie Library Finances, 2001
I never worked here, but check out the Carnegie's Library example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home