-an HEIR to the HORNBOOK-

Greatest Hits and Missives
by Benedict Monk

Saturday, February 14, 2004

-Services held daily in the litter box-

This is a difficult subject for me. After all, I share my apartment with a cat. I'd go so far as to say that I have participated in numerous "string chasing" games, that I compete with this animal for my food, and even serve as a warm chair; all on a daily basis.

But this is.... This...
This is a level of devotion that disturbs me.

Shiva's Cat Box
Shiva's Life of Luxury

In reading Shiva's Life of Luxury, it becomes more and more difficult to figure out who is pulling the strings. Shiva? Heather? Swami Paramahansa Yogananda? Is it wrong to force a religion on an animal? Is it wrong to compare Feline Leukemia to AIDS?

One thing is certain. It is very wrong to type this: =^..^=

If you must live vicariously through your cats, I recommend the Rachel Arieff method.

DSLDial-Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home