-an HEIR to the HORNBOOK-

Greatest Hits and Missives
by Benedict Monk

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

-Pedestrian-

As my automobile's tires are still spinning in wheel-shaped ice depressions, I've been able to save money on gas and throw myself into another project, provided I can get there using public transportation.

Rest assured, the adopt-a-faith debate will continue. But this next endeavor is something I intend to do by day, when I'm not combing the congressional record for the good Doctor, or examining library listings from east of the Rockies.

Can't say much more about this new plan right now, but I've decided to wait until Thursday to begin. Why? Because it requires a local alternative weekly, and I want it to be a fresh one.

And no, it has nothing to do with the personal ads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home